Manchester Essex Regional School District Budget
FY24 Manchester Essex Regional School District Budget Book
January Budget Work:
- FY24 Adopted Operating Budget
- FY24 Capital Budget
- FY24 January Budget Hearing Presentation 1.24.23
- FY24 Full Budget - Draft
Tentative Budget - December 2022:
- FY24 Tentative Budget Presentation 12.14.22
- FY24 Tentative Budget Document
- FY24 Tentative Budget Meeting Presentation 12.6.22
- 2022 Annual Report
- MERSD FY24 Budget Calendar
- MERSD Strategic Plan
- Essex Elementary & Middle High School Facilities Report
- FY23 Budget
- MERSD Annual Unfunded Liabilities Letter to Towns
- OPEB - Retiree Health Archive
FY24 School Committee Goals:
1. Work collaboratively with our member towns, to allocate resources for both the near‐term and long‐term financial health of the District including the pursuit of correction that maintains educational quality and supports our mission, vision, core values, and strategic initiatives.
2. Utilize the facilities index report of the Essex Elementary School, Middle School, and High School buildings and propose a timeline for pursuing renovation/repair of Essex Elementary School.
3. Partner with our students, families, faculty, and staff in pursuit of our strategic initiative to nurture an inclusive and diverse school culture that recognizes the contributions and uniqueness of all individuals.
4. Advance academic excellence by ensuring implementation of, and developing community support for, the district Strategic Plan, including strategies for authentic learning and SEL integration.