Welcome to the MERSD Budget Page!
January Budget Work
- FY22 2.21 Budget Adoption Discussion Reference Slides
- FY22 Capital Budget
- FY22 January Budget Hearing Presentation
- FY22 Full Budget
- FY22 Budget Workshop
Tentative Budget - December 2020
- Provide for the health and safety of students and faculty while maintaining the robust educational program MERSD and our member towns value, specifically during the COVID crisis.
- Target resources to support the unique educational, logistical, and social/emotional needs of students across the District during the COVID Crisis.
- Develop and deliver a fiscally responsible budget that strives to balance maintaining educational quality, District goals, and recognizes the confines of Proposition 2½. Manage Enrollment & Staffing
- Strive to meet School Committee class size guidelines
- Serve increasingly diverse student needs
- Exercise fiscal responsibility
- Seek internal efficiencies to offset growth needs when possible
- Meet local, state, and federal responsibilities