Memorial School Nurse
Contact: Joanne Seaman, RN
Parents: Students in grades 1 and 4 need to update Physicals and Immunization Records
*Any physical exam that is not more than 1 year old is considered current*
Any physical completed or to be completed on your child since June 2016 to June 2017 is acceptable.
Just a few reminders:
- If your child is going to be absent or arriving late, please call either 526-1909 or 526-1908 to let us know.
- If your child has a temperature of 100. F or over, they need to be temperature free for 24 hours (without relying on Tylenol or Motrin) before re-entering the school.
- If your child is experiencing diarrhea or vomiting, we recommend that they are symptom free for 24 hours and are able to tolerate solid food before they return
- If your child has a contagious illness such as conjunctivitis or strep throat, it is the school policy that they are on medicine for 24 hours before re-entering the building.
- PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALL CLASSROOMS ARE PEANUT/NUT FREE
Extra Clothing: ALL GRADE LEVELs Occasionally a spilled drink, a fall in a puddle or even a ride down a wet slide occurs, if each child could have a change of clothing (head to toe) that would be great.