The mission of Manchester Essex Regional High School is to provide a rigorous, well-rounded educational program in a learning environment that encourages individual growth and prepares all students for the diverse challenges of their futures.
The student is able to:
- Read critically for a variety of purposes.
- Communicate clearly to an intended audience.
- Variety of mediums
- Expressing original thoughts/ideas
- Receptive communication
- Write effectively.
- Identify and utilize technological and informational resources to gather synthesize information.
- Demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Experience personal growth through participation in elective offerings, extra-curricular opportunities and school-sponsored activities.
- Demonstrate respect for themselves, others, and the community.
- Participate in activities that foster citizenship and contribute to the Community.