The Manchester Essex Regional School District will be continuing its use of MyMedBot to screen MERSD community members for potential COVID symptoms and exposure each school day. We will begin daily use of MyMedBot on Monday, September 13th.
- If you participated last year, your account will be reactivated.
- If you are a first-time user, you will receive an email invitation to set up your account.
- If you are a first time user or you deleted your app, you can download it using the links below
PLEASE complete the app at home each morning before you leave the house.
Here's what you can expect:
- Each day you will be prompted to complete a very brief survey prior to sending your child(ren) to school. This should take less than a minute. We strongly encourage you to set a routine for yourself. PLEASE complete the app at home 30 minutes prior to your child’s school start time.
- If you do not complete the survey, you will receive a reminder prompt.
- All parent/caregiver emails on file will be linked to each student account, allowing any parent/caregiver to complete the survey. If the survey has been completed on one device, it will reflect in the app for all family members.
- If you have multiple children to report, they will all be linked in your account and will display together on your conclusion window.
- If you are told to stay home, please contact your school nurse by phone for further instructions.
MyMedBot is FERPA compliant and only the pass/fail results will go to the school nurses for review. None of your responses will be saved. You can read more about the app's security measures here (https://www.mymedbot.lu/data-security).