|Fall Sports Registration Closes August 3rd!
We are happy to announce that starting with the upcoming fall 2012 season, all MERSD Athletic Registrations will be done online at FamilyID.com.
Registration: Fall registration will open on Monday June 18, 2012 and should be completed no later than Friday August 3, 2012. This will streamline the registration process, offer the Athletic Department the opportunity to run necessary reports, and facilitate keeping information up-to-date. Student athletes will need to register for each season separately.
- The athletic department will no longer be conducting in school registrations. All registrations need to be completed online at FamilyID.com.
- Please visit the Athletic Department Page for links!
Physical Forms: The student athlete physical forms will still have to be mailed or hand delivered to the Athletic Office. MERSD Athletic Dept./ 36 Lincoln St. / Manchester, MA 01944
- NEW - Beginning in the 2012-2013 School Year, if a student athlete’s physical expires during the season, he/she will immediately become ineligible and not be permitted to participate until an updated physical is on file in the Athletic Office!
Athletic Fees: There is no change to athletic fees for the 2012-2013 school year. Athletic Fees are $450/per student, per year. Family Maximum is $900/year.
- Payment is due by August 3rd.
- Forms of payment:
- Payment can be made by or credit card via the MERSD Online Payment Center in the following ways:
- Live link to the online payment center in your online registration confirmation email.
- Link from the Athletic Department Page
- Link from our district or school home pages - the link can be found in the left hand column under Services.
- Checks should be made out to MERSD and mailed to MERSD Athletics /36 Lincoln Street/ Manchester, MA 01944.
Waiver Information: Families may apply for a waiver by filling out the Free or Reduced Lunch form. A link to this form is available on the Athletic Department Page under the Forms Link.